Sunday 29 June 2008

Mr Francis O'Connor

Well, I dunno. She hasn't even met the man, my batty writer, and she refers to him as Frank. I said it was rude, and she didn't reply.

Anyway. It seems that moi was considered for a prize in the name of Francis (see, I'm far more polite...) and I never made it...

But

and of course, this is all about moi, and my jumper, and my stories, and nothing about her at all...

But


we've been asked to go all the way over to the Frank O'Connor Festival, in September, and my batty writer will be reading out of moi! We're going for three whole days, and staying in a real hotel with rooms, and going on a plane, and things. And Frank is paying.

he must be a really nice man, thats all I can say, whether he is Francis or Frank. Who cares?

Oh, I am so pleased, cos I feel far more at home in Ireland than over here. So does she, actually... it will be our third visit this year.

if I can keep her off the Murphy's...

No comments: