Thursday 7 January 2010

SHORT CIRCUIT VISITS THE SHORT REVIEW BLOG


See - it gets everywhere. My batty writer says...

The next stop on my bloggy tour is with The Short Review blog. Editor Tania Hershman has a great essay in the book - actually, an essay that had one writer (an editor as well) messaging me this week to say it had completely changed her view of flash fiction, and above all, the flash writing process.)
Tania asked me a very good question - would readers, as opposed to writers, find Short Circuit an interesting book? Would it make them read more short stories??? Get thee over there to find out what I said.

And visit The Short Review too! I reviewed a book called The Town of Fiction, by The Atlantis Collective. And there are some terrific collections up this month - so much to read, so little time!

No comments: