Thursday 20 December 2007

POSTCARDS

The next step has been to send postcards out.

Salt Publishing supplied the cards, on one side of which is the cover of Glass Bubble, complete with endorsement.

On the back, their address and other contact details, and a pre-order form. Also a link to my webpage in the Salt site.


How many cards to send?

Who to?

Well, the time of year makes that easy. Why not put one in each Christmas card, with a note, apologising for blatant self-publicity...hoping that my friends know me well enough to know that I dont actually like blowing trumpets, but needs must.

So. 200 have gone.

Jen has had another 100 printed, and at this rate they will go too, over Christmas and the New Year. I am becoming absolutely shameless!

The nice thing is that yesterday I had two calls from people who had just opened their cards, congratulating, and saying they were ordering...and another today...

so thats three down, nine hundred and ninety seven to go.

(I am aiming at 1000.)

reasons to follow.

No comments: