Thursday 3 January 2008

More endorsements, more postcards, my webpage

The postcards in Christmas cards was a good idea. Now, whenever I see friends, it is they who start the conversations...

"Thanks for the card... the book looks great... love the cover... what's this, a book!...tell me about it... etc etc

and in the jeans pocket are a few more cards. So if there's someone in on the chat who wasn't on my Christmas card list, I can hand them one legitimately!



I had some more endorsements, and they are lovely. One says I have 'the heart and soul of a writer'...

Salt have put my webpage up, detailing the stories in the collection (needs a bit of revision) and my bio.

But most important, for this writer at least, my endorsements.


CLICK HERE FOR MY WEBPAGE AT SALT PUBLISHING

No comments: