Tuesday 13 May 2008

I've been put away...

It's dark in here.

I'm in a place called the attic, with the suitcases.

I can see a bit when the landing light is on, otherwise it's all dark.

My batty writer has got a box of me and she's put me up here, not in the study. There are a few of me on a shelf downstairs, lucky things.

She says she has to move on, get on with writing something else.

It has been fun though.



And another is how my batty writer's found out that lots of other writers don't like people with books out. They get jealous and don't even like other writers doing their marketing how they want to.

Well, as my batty writer says... tuff.

So if you write yourself, best get ready, huh?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ooh, 'eck... all sounds Not Very Fun at all.

People can be vile - but if you hadn't created something fab, they wouldn't have anything to be so jealous about. I'm sure mediocrity must have its own curses too but hopefully you need to worry about those.