Wednesday 19 March 2008

REPRINTS, BOOKSHOPS and MORE PARTIES

LOts of news!!
.

A lovely shop called Skylark, in the Needlemaker's Centre in Lewes, is selling me. I am delighted!
.

I am alive and kicking in Waterstones in Brighton and lots of others. And on lots of web shops, like Amazon, and Blackwells and ..and..and..
.

I am having another party, in The Garden Room, in Lewes, with readings...

There's a launch party being put on by New Writing South, at The Nightingale Theatre in Brighton, just for moi!
.

Monday 31st March, 6.30 to 8.30 pm, free ... and a free glass of bubbles to go with my glass bubbles. Lovely Jubbly!
.

(I expect my batty writer will have to be there. One of these day's I'll be allowed out on my own...)

.


and

I'm being printed all over again cos they've nearly run out.
.
.
.

No comments: