Wednesday 19 March 2008

BOOK LAUNCH...THE SEQUEL

Lots of piccies of me, here, and far too many of my batty writer. But you get a good idea of my beautiful jumper and skirt.. my favourites. Goes with my hair don't you think?





These were all taken by photographer Cora Malinak at the launch party for Words From A Glass Bubble, March 11th. Friends, family, place, people, books, pictures, and a lot of smiles.

Put your speakers on: the music is the Allegro from Handel's Cuckoo and Nightingale Organ Concerto

Handel makes an appearance in the slide show...in terracotta.

But mostly the best pictures are of moi, the book.

The photographer is whizzo. Ace, and all sorts of clever. Not like my batty writer who has just worked out which way up to hold a camera. Huh.

CLICK HERE FOR CORA MALINAK PHOTOGRAPHY

.
.

No comments: