Wednesday 5 March 2008

Bubble goes international!

Funny place I've ended up in, I have to say. I thought I was going to be read in United Kingdom places.

(You see, that's nice... I LIKE Kings, always have. I feel a sense of affinity. Must be a throwback to royalty myself. I mean. Look at my hair? Some king was a redhead, wasn't he? QED. Who IS the King?)

But my batty writer has been writing nice things on my title page, wrapping me up in padded envelopes, and sticking stamps on me.

So my sisters and I have gone to England, Wales, France, Finland, and America. Thats just from her box, too. I dont know about the people at Salt.

From this tiny post office in a grocery store in a village in the middle of nowhere much, in UK.

The lady there is nice.

My batty writer and this post office lady had the following conversation:

"Put it on the scales please. Is it inland?"

"No, Finland."

"Yes, inland?"

"No, Finland."

"That's what I said."

"No, Finland. With an EFF"

"Is that inland Finland?"

(I made that last line up. She reckons she's the only one who can make things up round here... pah!)

No comments: