Tuesday 8 April 2008

Readings!!!

My batty writer is going to read.

Well big deal really, we all know she can do that. Just showing off again, I expect.

But she is reading out of Moi... of course, where else? Silly question.

May 14th Border's Bookshop Brighton, evening do.

May 29th (probably) Skylark Bookshop Lewes (watch this space...)

July 6-13th all over Bantry in Ireland (wheee. I haven't been to Ireland. I want to try Murphy's...)

July 14th Stoke Newington Bookshop




What I want to know is what's wrong with June?


Huh?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm loving reading all about your success - it must be sooo exciting. And I'm not even a teensy bit jealous. Really.

The readings sound fun... I may well shuffle beyond the village boundary and come along to Lewes...

Off to seek out your book now. Yay for Amazon!

Vanessa Gebbie said...

Oooh lovely to 'meet' you. I've just been looking at your piccies of the snow. Wonderful. Where was the cock?

Thank you thank you for buying the book, my Amazon rating will rocket to a slightly smaller phone number!

I am impressed with the novel, all bound etc. Mine is all over the floor. Good luck with the edit.

Jen said...

Ah, the cock was one of those which-way's-the-wind-blowing? devices on top of the neighbour's shed thing.

Am looking forward to reading your book - nice to 'meet' you too!