Tuesday 12 February 2008

Conversations, conversations

I spoke to an organiser at Cancer Research yesterday, inviting him to the launch party. All royalties from this book are going to them, (I lost my mother 17 years back to cancer, and my friend Jan to whom the book is dedicated died just over a year back, and since then three good friends have gone, all in their early sixties....)

I can't do much, but this I CAN!

Besides which it was Jan who said "Writing is your gift. Use it," or words to that effect. And I am, as much as I can. I often wonder if I'd have given up during the down patches over the last few years if it wasn't for her positive take on things even when she was seriously ill.

So.


Launch part admin going well so far. Fifty three coming... still waiting for lots and lots of RSVPs.

No comments: